Welcome to Healing Teeth Naturally!
By having found your way to this site, you have found the equivalent of an entire comprehensive book on causes and powerful natural non-toxic cures for tooth decay and gum disease, made available to you without charge.
If you are in a hurry and wish to learn some of the most important information first, the six pages of this c. 180 pages site I consider "must-read", i.e. the most essential in terms of helping to prevent dental suffering and (even more) damage to your teeth and gums are the following:
- Drilling & filling teeth: an unwise choice? On risks, damages and dangers as well as numerous reasons for avoiding conventional invasive dental treatment
- Rinsing mouth and brushing teeth with xylitol sugar can stop tooth decay and heal periodontitis/gum disease
- My personal best toothache cure: warm salt water rinses & salt packs
- Dentinal fluid transport - revolutionary theory of natural caries resistance and cariogenesis: research by Drs. Steinman & Leonora posits the precedence of host resistance over bacteria as primary cause of tooth decay
- Oil pulling for (dental) health and its companion page Water pulling as effective as oil pulling for teeth and gums.
And if you are "brave" or ready to expand your horizons (as the case may be), also read the crucial dental healing information on
Subsequently, if you wish to learn about and start implementing a great number of ways to prevent future damage to your teeth and gums or those of your children, make sure to read all the major sections of this site as shown on the above menu, with particular emphasis on the Nutrition pages but without neglecting the others since while food and diet typically are of major impact on your dental health, they are not the only factors that matter.
Feel welcome to explore the following main site sections currently containing 183 English, 38 German, 16 French, 2 Greek, 26 Spanish, 1 Slovene & 1 Italian pages - plus an entire self-contained Portuguese site - with many dozens of natural ways to help teeth and gums as well as in-depth background information on why conventional dental treatment might not be the wisest choice if you wish to preserve your teeth and gums.
Last but not least, as you read and possibly apply or experiment with the (continually expanded) information presented here, remember that each person is a unique individual, so observe your reactions and adjust and/or continue accordingly (and before we embark, make sure you understand your responsibility for your own dental and overall health by reading my Disclaimer).
Healing Teeth Naturally's main site sections