Welcome to Healing Teeth Naturally!
The creation of this site is inspired by my own in-depth and long-term experience with treating my own teeth the health of which has been severely compromised particularly by the noxious dental treatments I received over many years, since I didn't know (nor was ever taught) any better...
It offers simple, natural & virtually free ways, procedures and treatment programs designed to relieve, stop and heal toothache and periodontal disease at the causal level and restore teeth and gums to functionality and with some luck or perseverance, to health (and as you will see from the testimonials provided, this is indeed a goal which seems extremely easy to achieve with respect to gums).
Healing Teeth Naturally has been created for the benefit of all of you who have one or several of the following goals or needs:
- you need to do without a dentist due to your state of residence or bank account or the current unavailability of a professional "DDS" (doctor of dental surgery)
- you wish to avoid all dental procedures & materials including the possible or proven (sometimes serious) health hazards involved in the practices of conventional dentistry
- you wish to take full charge of your teeth's and gums' health
- you wish to save money on dental expenses
- you believe or are open to the possibility that the body's innate self-healing powers include your teeth and gums, no matter what your dentist or the media may have told (indoctrinated) you to believe
- last but not least, you may also believe that health (and love) are far more important than a "perfect" smile flashing fake teeth
As will become rather clear ;-), I am avoiding the dentist like a well-known medieaval disease virtually all the time (including ignoring the recommended six month checkups) since I (have good reasons to) believe dental practices to be mostly destructive and damaging to health (somewhat similar to the profitable operations allopaths and hospitals like to perform on organs [for instance stone-filled gallbladders] that could be easily healed and thus preserved using natural means).
I feel had I been taught from the start what I now know to be true about the natural self-healing power of the human body - including my teeth and gums - and the toxicity of conventional dentistry (rather than being coerced to have my teeth regularly "fixed" by a dentist for minor cavities which could have been self-healed), I would have all my teeth in beautiful working order, instead of four teeth extracted and others seriously damaged by being filed down to allow the fitting of three bridges (two of which I have had since removed). Also I could have saved myself a tremendous amount of physical pain, not to mention some money.
I also believe teeth and gums to be ultimately self-healing and/or regenerating, and this, on a smaller scale such as the constant remineralization of the tooth's latticework via diet, etc., is agreed upon even in conventional dentistry circles.
That said, I feel that spiritual interventions apart, the complete repair of strongly damaged teeth will only be accomplished when and if strong and consistent proactive measures are implemented to strengthen the teeth and persistently eliminate the causes that would otherwise lead to their gradual and relentlessly progressing erosion and destruction.
It is also my (and others') observation that ironically, the very things most have been told are necessary to preserve one's teeth, such as brushing with commercial toothpaste and having the dentist regularly find and "fix" teeth affected by caries, are the factors which greatly accelerate the destruction of teeth and gums, and you will find much evidence on this site suggesting that this may indeed be so.
May this site help many to save both their teeth and gums & eventually their body from damaging treatments such as mercury amalgam and other fillings (leaking harmful substances [toxins]) ...
Welcome to my nearly dentist-free zone where teeth take care of their own health with a little help from their best friend: you! Or as a friend of mine succinctly put it: Keep Your Gnashers! :-)
Feel welcome to explore the following main site sections currently containing 167 English, 38 German,16 French, 25 Portuguese, 2 Greek, 1 Spanish, 1 Slovene and 1 Italian pages with many dozens of natural ways to help teeth and gums as well as in-depth background information on why conventional dental treatment might not be the wisest choice if you wish to preserve your teeth.
If you are in a hurry, these are the four pages I currently consider to be "must-read", i.e. the most important in terms of helping to prevent dental suffering and damage to teeth:
- Drilling & filling teeth: an unwise choice? On risks, damages and dangers as well as numerous reasons for avoiding conventional invasive dental treatment
- Rinsing mouth and brushing teeth with xylitol sugar can stop tooth decay and heal periodontitis/gum disease
- My personal best toothache cure: warm salt water rinses & salt packs
- Dentinal fluid transport - revolutionary theory of natural caries resistance and cariogenesis: research by Drs. Steinman & Leonora posits the precedence of host resistance over bacteria as primary cause of tooth decay
And if you are "brave" or ready to expand your horizons (as the case may be), also read the important information on
Finally, as you read and possibly apply or experiment with the (continually expanded) information presented here, remember that each person is a unique individual, so observe your reactions and adjust and/or continue accordingly (and before we embark, make sure you understand your responsibility for your own dental and overall health by reading my Disclaimer).
Healing Teeth Naturally's main site sections