Curing periodontal pockets
Healing periodontitis naturally (incl. psychological issues in gum disease)
Interestingly, while deep gum pockets are considered incurable without surgical intervention in dentistry lore, I found them the only dental challenge to truly easily self-heal.
Periodontitis can be healed without surgery
Read here my real-life testimonial: healing deep gums pockets simply and naturally. Also see
- Herbal tooth and gum powders heal serious chronic periodontitis (after twice daily brushing using conventional toothpaste failed),
- Brushing with bar soap cures severe gum disease (of 20 years standing with loss of teeth),
- Herbal gum pack testimonial 1,
- herbal gum pack testimonial 2
- Rinsing mouth and brushing teeth with xylitol can halt cavities and cure periodontitis
- as well as this extensive list of Home and herbal gum remedies.
Diseases of the gums (gum pockets, gingivitis) seem to be related both to stress and diet, and are particularly prevalent in people with relationship issues (breakups).
Indeed, before ever reading about the above possible connection, when I broke up with a previous boyfriend, I developed serious gum disease (my gums painfully swelled to the point that my entire face was affected). I went to see an anthroposophic doctor who helped me heal my gums with a homeopathic salve.
Dentist Joel Knapp confirms the link between stress and periodontal disease, quote: "We've had a lot of cases of gum disease that had no plaque at all. We found out that the person wasn't eating enough, wasn't getting enough sleep, and was under a lot of stress. There's a lot of gingivitis among people taking exams in college, and among people getting a divorce."
The vitamin C connection
As you may know, increased stress tends to use up the body's reserves of vitamin C. So it is little surprising that Research highlights the connection between periodontitis/gingivitis and low plasma ascorbic acid levels.
If you value this content and wish to support my work (every dollar is gratefully appreciated), please donate: