Removal of dental / oral interference fields and focal infections
List of diseases healed (sometimes instantly) as reported by dentist Dr. Ernesto Adler
The following is an overview of the amazing variety of illnesses shown in Dr. Adler's book Neural Focal Dentistry: Illness Caused by Interference Fields in the Trigeminal (Amazon affiliate link — commissions earned) to be potentially causally linked to interference fields and focal infections in the oral cavity. An abridged version of a number of these case reports (summarized and translated from the German original) are featured in this site's dedicated section.
The extreme diversity of serious and sometimes life-threatening conditions (both physical and mental) that have yielded to the above approach suggests that the health or (hidden) unhealth of our mouth may have much wider implications than commonly thought.
What is more, Dr. Adler who published around 170 case histories in his book notes in the postface that he only gave a small sample of all the cases he treated.
- alopecia areata
- brachialgia nocturna
- bronchitis, refractory
- cardiac arrhythmia (cardiac dysrhythmia / irregular heartbeat)
- cervical syndrome
- colitis ulcerosa
- conjunctivitis, incurable
- cystitis, urinary tract infection (UTI)
- damage to the pyramidal tracts (tractus corticospinalis)
- debilitation, legs
- depression, severe
- diarrhea (human and animal case)
- digestive problems
- dizziness, dizzy spells
- edema: left hand, leg
- encephalitis with subsequent hemiplegia
- erythema of the tip of the nose
- excessive daytime sleepiness (EDS)
- facial nerve paralysis
- floaters (mouches volantes)
- frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis)
- gallbladder colic
- glioma (suspected)
- Graves' disease
- hair loss
- hearing disorders
- herpes zoster (shingles)
- joint pain
- knot, suspicious
- liver disease (most serious, exact diagnosis not communicated to Dr. Adler)
- Ménière's disease
- mobility, impaired
- morning sickness
- MS (multiple sclerosis)
- mycosis (caused by tonsils)
- neck shoulder syndrome
- neuralgia ophthalmica
- osteoarthritis of the hip
- pain: neck, back of head, head, back, extreme (in arms), paravertebral
- rheumatic fever
- sarcoma (no relapse in the 20 years of observation, following radical surgery)
- spastic constipation with extreme meagerness
- spina bifida
- subfebrile temperatures
- tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- thyroid disease
- trigeminal neuralgia
1 Details under Dental interference fields and focal infections: important background information and Impacted wisdom teeth: potential health impacts: removing interference fields / focal infections can (near-)instantly heal physical ailments.
2 This case report can be read under Testimonial: botched root canal treatment leads to hemiplegia.
If you value this content and wish to support my work (all donations are gratefully received), please donate:
For saving me the Paypal fees and/or for a way to donate in many different currencies, please click here.
Please share this page
It could help prevent untold suffering by offering (one) simple solution(s) to some hitherto untractable problem.